Ryan has been a football fan since the moment Michael Owen shimmied past the Argentine defence in 1998 and has been attending Vicarage Road since the days of Tommy Mooney.
With a degree in Digital Film Production and Screenwriting, Ryan has a keen interest in video and wants to create lots of multi-media content for Sports Gazette while also enhancing his written work.
Follow Ryan on twitter @RyanMorganMedia
Stories by Ryan
- Jorell Johnson: Kings Langley gave me the love for football back
Former Watford academy graduate Jorell Johnson believes non-league side Kings Langley have rekindled his interest in football.
- Portsmouth Beach Soccer Club make it to Quarter Finals of Euro Winners Cup
Two wins from two have made them the first side to qualify for the next stage of the competition
- Premier League vs La Liga vs Champions League
With the help of Google News Lab, we find out which is bigger.
- Who will be the next Watford manager?
Following Walter Mazzarri’s departure from Vicarage Road, the Hornets are looking for another new manager so we decide to take a look at some of the bookies favourites to take over…
- AS IT HAPPENED: Manchester United 2-0 Ajax - Europa League Final
Man United win!
- Best Tweets from West London Varsity 2017
For people following online, it was a stressful day!
- Watford fans discuss plans for Graham Taylor statue at Vicarage Road
Watford have announced a statue of the late Graham Taylor will be built at Vicarage Road to honour their greatest ever manager and his achievements.
- Pancake Day: Football's biggest tossers
In honour of Pancake Day, we thought it would be good to look at the best footballers who would flip with joy after scoring.
- MIDWEEK MATTERS: Who was better- Gerrard or Lampard?
With Chelsea and West Ham legend Frank Lampard announcing his retirement last week, Sports Gazette takes a look at both sides of a long-standing argument.
- My first season as an NFL fan
Before this season, my relationship with the NFL was pretty much non-existent.
- Who Is Sports' Best Rapper?
Many athletes have attempted a music career, but are any of them actually good?
- The Man who Built a Football Club
Graham Taylor's Watford legacy will live on for an eternity.
- Kings Langley FC - A League their Own
Survival is the number one target for the non-league side
- Is Jamie Vardy 2016 Sports Personality of the Year?
There is no more fitting a winner for the year of 2016.
- London Bees 0-2 Yeovil Town Ladies
Yeovil Town confirmed promotion to the Women’s Super League 1 today with a 2-0 win over London Bees.
- Yeovil Town Ladies' Lucy Quinn hails year to remember after promotion to WSL1
Yeovil Town winger Lucy Quinn has had an incredible rise as a footballer and doesn’t think she’s “had a year quite like it”.
- An accident waiting to happen
We should be talking about a fantastic 2-1 win for West Ham putting them into the quarter-finals of the League Cup but once again, hooliganism and West Ham are all over the papers.
- One night in Millwall
After Troy Deeney hits his 99th Watford goal, we take a look at a pivotal moment in his Watford career.